Sunday 29 January 2012

Dreams WILL come true

Hey Guys :)
A few short 7 years ago, I actually decided what I wanted to be......I was 8. I would say I'm a bit more mature than other 8 Year old's back then. I realized things that the others didn't and I learned A LOT at that age, but I wasn't quite matured enough but I'd consider myself mature at that age, I was exposed to A LOT of different things and those things made me think that I should probably consider planning my future now.

So, I stuck to it.

Believe it or not, I still stuck to the same thing that I planned when I was 8. Which was becoming a successful surgeon.You can't say that many 8 year old decides what they wanted to be and stuck to it. But forget about that, this post is not about bragging.

I just want to get ONE point straight. FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCT!!! You don't know what you got till it's gone, right? I had a lot of opportunities when I was 9-13 years of age and I just let my cowardly self pass them. Although back then I thought it was a good idea to be a turtle and hide in my shell whenever a good opportunity pass by, I am starting to realize that you only get to live ONE life on earth, God didn't tell you to be a coward, He told you to be bold. I just dropped out of school and now I'm prepping myself to study medicine, I know that I'm still young but I decided to not let dreams just be dreams and work my butt off. Just WORK your butt off now, it pays off in the end. Yes, it took A LOT of convincing for my parents to FINALLY be at the same side as me. But I can't say that they'll be supportive 95% of the time. I realized by  dropping out of school and pursuing my dreams, I have to sacrifice A LOT, like leaving friends, activities and all those kind of stuff, but I want to be who I want to be and that's myself and no one can change that.

JUST FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment