Saturday 21 January 2012

Games

This is a poem.

Downloading  a game now,
feeling kinda left out,
'Cause I'm downloading this game,
I have nothing to do and feel so lame.
We could do a lot,
but we choose not to cause we're just so bored.

I like games,
but I also like paper cranes,
They just so cool,
Flapping their paper wings acting like a fool.
What happened to Uno or Monopoly?
The good ol' games that I have no one to play with, unfortunately.

Cause I'm flip Flip fly,
ain't got time to talk just hi and bye.
Oh yes, I just quoted Minaj,
But I also know someone called Henry Raj,

Yes, he is not real,
I just made it up, Cause that's what I feel.
Someone should have a name like that,
So when he or she look back,
They Be like OHHH OHHH
Yes that's my name,
OhhhOHHH
Yours too lame.

Well, what do you know?
My game won't load,
I'm in rage
Someone should lock me up in a water tight cage.

-Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment