Sunday 29 January 2012

Listen

Take a breath
The unexpected might come biting into your flesh
Feel the morning breeze
Sleep at night feeling at ease

Always be alert
You'll never know when loved ones might get hurt
For I'm telling you from experience
I never had parents who listened

Cherish every living moment
For one life ends and comes a new infant
We don't know much
But live every moment,don't keep your opened door shut

I may be younger than you
But I understand much more than you do
Neglect is a form of cruelty
That's what I got since I was a baby

To all the parents out there
Keep your child safe and be aware
Robbers will come and steal
And they would not care how you feel
Find that ship,owned by God
Tell Him everything and climb on board

Although this poem is ending soon, my story will never end
It'll keep reaching out to one another as far as it can
Let's face it, we all need a helping hand

No comments:

Post a Comment