Tuesday 24 January 2012

T-shirts and freedom

What i see is my old t shirt
It is dirty I guess I must be more alert,
Never mind about the mess
How did it get there?dirt, you oughta confess
Why?
First of all, the t shirt's white
Second of all
I can't wear this now streaming down the hall
I planned to wear it to school,
And now i can't All because of a couple fools

What you got to get nagged?
All you need is your brain to be checked
Haters gonna hate
Gonna keep my faith
Tell yourself you're going fishing and using them as bait
You can't do nothing bout it
Just go to the park and find a place to sit
Make it to heaven
Find a microwave oven
And bake some cupcakes
Make that half a dozen

Why you gotta be so mad
Ending your life you know that's so sad
A million more things to do
Find a pack of gum and found one in your shoe

Yes this is a poem that I wrote
Isn't it Better than rowing your boat?
I just got ask to put lotion on my feet
Without using my hands and sitting on my seat
That was kinda random
But you know you wanna make it to stardom
Just talk to my man Jesus and He will give you your freedom

This poem is going to end soon
So take it from Frank Sinatra and fly me to the moon
If you don't, I'll force feed you a couple prunes
Record the sound and put it on iTunes
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment